Fairbanks Plastic Surgery Center, Salt Lake City, Utah Location
1151 E 3900 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
Phone: (801) 268-8838
Fax: (801) 268-8264
Clinic days: Monday and Thursday
Hospital surgery: Tuesday and Friday
Office surgery: Wednesday
Map and Directions to Fairbanks Plastic Surgery Center
Directions to Fairbanks Plastic Surgery Center
Fairbanks Plastic Surgery Center is located at 1151 East 3900 South across the street, to the North, from the St. Mark’s Hospital. We are in the Parkview Office Complex in the North-center building.
If you are coming from the Salt Lake International Airport, follow these directions to reach our office:
- Travel towards Bangerter Highway for about 1 mile.
- Take the left freeway ramp onto I-80 Eastbound and travel for about 4 miles.
- Take the freeway ramp onto I-15 Southbound towards Las Vegas and travel for about 4 miles.
- Exit I-15 at the 3300 South exit (exit #303).
- At the bottom of the ramp, turn left, heading East, and immediately get into the right lane and travel for about half a mile.
- Turn right on 300 West and travel for about a mile.
- Turn left on 3900 South, heading East, and travel for about 2 miles.
- As you pass 1100 East, you will see a large, white Hospital complex on the South, or right-hand side of the road. Our office is located directly across the street in the Parkview Office Complex (please see the map to our clinic above).
- Our office is located in the North-East building on the North side of the building.
Most surgeries at Fairbanks Plastic Surgery are cosmetic; therefore, medical insurance does not cover these procedures. If your surgical procedure is medically necessary, we will make every effort to ensure that your insurance company pays the insurance benefit directly to you rather than the doctor.
A nominal initial examination fee is due at the time of your first visit (consultation). After your examination, we will provide a cost estimate for your desired surgery. We will do everything we can to ensure cost savings to the patient. We will provide you with a printed financial policy during your first visit. Please bring any questions you have so we can provide answers during your initial appointment.